[Looking for Staff] Attack on Titan Server

Recruit help or apply for server positions.

Post Permalink
by EmbriumNinja » 7/19/2013

Applications here are closed.
All applications here will be automatically declined if you wish to apply please do it via our forums.

http://attackonminecraft.boards.net/

Hey we are currently looking to get staff and builders and basically anything to our Attack on Titan Server.

I can't reply normally because for some reason i keep getting spam marked.
I will reply with a PM

Please check out this link as it has all the details.
minecraftforum.net/topic/1899522-attack-on-titan-minecraft-server/
However you can use the form in the post located in the link and post it here. :D
Last edited by EmbriumNinja on 8/2/2013, edited 2 times in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by EmbriumNinja » 7/20/2013

Bump!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Yaple » 7/20/2013

Im a experienced minecrafter i would like to join :D
I hope its not aproblem that im from Sweden
Also very good in video editing just wanne throw that out there
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by Reptigirl » 7/20/2013

Hi I would like to become staff
I love to build and I am pretty good at it
I love to help and serve. But i do not tolerate rule breakers
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by EmbriumNinja » 7/21/2013

All the above have been approved. Still looking :)
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by PiemanPlays » 7/21/2013

IGN (In-Game Name) PiemanPlays
- Age 15
- Gender male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Admin
- Reason wanting this position to help the server
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) villager
- Experience in anything minecraft I have played minecraft for 4 years
- Contact Info pm me on planet minecraft
- What can you bring? My minecraft skills
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? no (Not Mandatory but gives plus)
- Possible story for your character no
Last edited by PiemanPlays on 7/24/2013, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by UnderDog117 » 7/21/2013

Hey i would like to become staff, I'm 17 and have 18x staff experience. I enforce the rules and love to help.I'm a fairly good builder as well
Level 3
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by terminallyDiabolic » 7/21/2013

- IGN: USSR_Soyuz_CCCP
- Applying For: Anything I can get
- Reason: I've been really impressed with the anime (though I don't plan to read the manga until the anime is complete to avoid spoilers). Hence, I want to do all in my power to make the server equally as impressive.
- Job Apllying For: Villager (Doctor/[Mad] Scientist)
- Experience: Some plug-in experience (Installing the for Bukkit and using them) admin experience (one year), roleplaying, and building. I've been playing Minecraft since the Beta. (A little before 1.0, I estimate a little before 1.8 or so, I can't really remember.)
- Contact Info: Skype = terminallyDiabolic
- What can you bring?: I guarantee I can bring players upon the servers' opening, since I'm connected with many players that are really interested in the anime. Beyond that, I have nothing else to contribute with beyond my roleplaying and building abilities.
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?: I am currently caught up with the anime, but (as stated above) I am waiting for the anime to be complete before reading the manga.
- Character Story (That . . . wasn't the best option to give me.):

You are an intellectual who, like few others, foretold the downfall of Wall after closely examining local behavior. You have preached in the streets, openly questioned authority, and have debated with priests throughout the land.

This lead the citizens to ultimately reject you. You were often stoned, attacked, and even arrested for your criticism. Despite being a talented debater, the support for local priests often overrode any logical argument that you attempted to provide. You are publicly shunned and have only been released from imprisonment due to your relatives among the nobles.

Since your family is are relatively well-known nobels, you were often chastised for staining the family name. You haven't been disowned since your family prefers to avoid the rumors and chastising gossip that often accompanies the exile of a family member.

Your word did not go unheard, though. After the fall of Wall Maria, an obscure cult began to gather under your command over time and steadily grew. You now have connections in the military and it's research on the Titans. Often, the members of your cult would gather in a relatively unknown and independent research facility that was built over time from their donations.

You have often invented cures to current local diseases to keep a steady funding for your less public research. You also have began independent research on a few titans that were secretly captured during the fall of the wall by a few of your followers.

You have used the easily harvested and the easily-regenerated body parts of a single, captured Titan in most of your cures. Your cult has the unusual tendency to consume the flesh of the Titan under the belief that it will improve your overall health once you disclosed the ingredients of your cures to your followers. Those that protested these ingredients were immediately disposed of. You, as well as your followers, also take (a sadistic) pleasure in using the flesh of the Titan in meals of your unsuspecting guests, justifying yourself through these beliefs.

Your name is Kyassuru Mori (Mori, Kyassuru), and you are a supporter of humanity.
Level 16
Journeyman Dragon

Post Permalink
by EmbriumNinja » 7/22/2013

terminallyDiabolic wrote:- IGN: USSR_Soyuz_CCCP
- Applying For: Anything I can get
- Reason: I've been really impressed with the anime (though I don't plan to read the manga until the anime is complete to avoid spoilers). Hence, I want to do all in my power to make the server equally as impressive.
- Job Apllying For: Villager (Doctor/[Mad] Scientist)
- Experience: Some plug-in experience (Installing the for Bukkit and using them) admin experience (one year), roleplaying, and building. I've been playing Minecraft since the Beta. (A little before 1.0, I estimate a little before 1.8 or so, I can't really remember.)
- Contact Info: Skype = terminallyDiabolic
- What can you bring?: I guarantee I can bring players upon the servers' opening, since I'm connected with many players that are really interested in the anime. Beyond that, I have nothing else to contribute with beyond my roleplaying and building abilities.
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?: I am currently caught up with the anime, but (as stated above) I am waiting for the anime to be complete before reading the manga.
- Character Story (That . . . wasn't the best option to give me.):

You are an intellectual who, like few others, foretold the downfall of Wall after closely examining local behavior. You have preached in the streets, openly questioned authority, and have debated with priests throughout the land.

This lead the citizens to ultimately reject you. You were often stoned, attacked, and even arrested for your criticism. Despite being a talented debater, the support for local priests often overrode any logical argument that you attempted to provide. You are publicly shunned and have only been released from imprisonment due to your relatives among the nobles.

Since your family is are relatively well-known nobels, you were often chastised for staining the family name. You haven't been disowned since your family prefers to avoid the rumors and chastising gossip that often accompanies the exile of a family member.

Your word did not go unheard, though. After the fall of Wall Maria, an obscure cult began to gather under your command over time and steadily grew. You now have connections in the military and it's research on the Titans. Often, the members of your cult would gather in a relatively unknown and independent research facility that was built over time from their donations.

You have often invented cures to current local diseases to keep a steady funding for your less public research. You also have began independent research on a few titans that were secretly captured during the fall of the wall by a few of your followers.

You have used the easily harvested and the easily-regenerated body parts of a single, captured Titan in most of your cures. Your cult has the unusual tendency to consume the flesh of the Titan under the belief that it will improve your overall health once you disclosed the ingredients of your cures to your followers. Those that protested these ingredients were immediately disposed of. You, as well as your followers, also take (a sadistic) pleasure in using the flesh of the Titan in meals of your unsuspecting guests, justifying yourself through these beliefs.

Your name is Kyassuru Mori (Mori, Kyassuru), and you are a supporter of humanity.

Your application has been accepted.
You will be contacted via skype.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink

PiemanPlays wrote:IGN (In-Game Name) PiemanPlays
- Age 15
- Gender male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Admin
- Reason wanting this position to help the server
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) villager
- Experience in anything minecraft I have played minecraft for 4 years
- Contact Info pm me on planet minecraft
- What can you bring? My minecraft skills
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? no (Not Mandatory but gives plus)
- Possible story for your character no

Your application for admin has been denied.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by dizzydale1234 » 7/22/2013

- IGN (In-Game Name) dizzydale1234
- Age 14
- Gender Male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Any
- Reason wanting this position: I would just love to help out on your server
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) Guard or Mercahnt
- Experience in anything minecraft: I've playedx since alpha do i really need to explain
- Contact Info: Skype: dizzydale1234
- What can you bring? I can bring loyalty and dignity
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? I remember watching parts of attack on the titans but not all of it
- Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

I have been raised by myself at a young age of 9 when a group of people came along and destroyed the town and the people of my village. I was determined to find out who attacked my family and killed every last one of them.

Through my life i have stumble across clues of who did it and have created an army of men to help me. Unfortunately a few of my men got sick and died and most ran away. I only have a few loyal friends for my travels but i wonder for how long.

By the time of my 17th birthday I decided to give up and just try to live my life and repopulate before we all die. We managed to find a town called Mallieh ( Ma-Lay-Erh) and we decided to stay.

I have built up my archery skills because I'm not too good with a sword. My towns people have been attacked many times but we always managed to fight them off.

Im now 23 and i am leader of this noble town. Everyday my army's get stronger and my town more powerful. We have came across a few of these so called titans and lost a few good men. We have noticed the titans are getting clever and we hope the day they attack that we are strong enough to fight back. I think every night the titans killed my family, was it them or was it a group of people only in death may i find out.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink

dizzydale1234 wrote:- IGN (In-Game Name) dizzydale1234
- Age 14
- Gender Male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Any
- Reason wanting this position: I would just love to help out on your server
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) Guard or Mercahnt
- Experience in anything minecraft: I've playedx since alpha do i really need to explain
- Contact Info: Skype: dizzydale1234
- What can you bring? I can bring loyalty and dignity
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? I remember watching parts of attack on the titans but not all of it
- Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

I have been raised by myself at a young age of 9 when a group of people came along and destroyed the town and the people of my village. I was determined to find out who attacked my family and killed every last one of them.

Through my life i have stumble across clues of who did it and have created an army of men to help me. Unfortunately a few of my men got sick and died and most ran away. I only have a few loyal friends for my travels but i wonder for how long.

By the time of my 17th birthday I decided to give up and just try to live my life and repopulate before we all die. We managed to find a town called Mallieh ( Ma-Lay-Erh) and we decided to stay.

I have built up my archery skills because I'm not too good with a sword. My towns people have been attacked many times but we always managed to fight them off.

Im now 23 and i am leader of this noble town. Everyday my army's get stronger and my town more powerful. We have came across a few of these so called titans and lost a few good men. We have noticed the titans are getting clever and we hope the day they attack that we are strong enough to fight back. I think every night the titans killed my family, was it them or was it a group of people only in death may i find out.

Your application has been accepted. Please sign up to the forums.
http://attackonminecraft.boards.net/
You will be contacted via Skype later.
Level 1
New Miner

Next

Return to Server Recruitment