Doctor Who/Sherlock RP Server! [Apply]

Post your offline mode and/or VPN (Hamachi, Tungle, etc) Minecraft Servers here.

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/11/2013

Doctor Who/Sherlock RP Server

Apply now for original characters!

Ever seen Doctor Who? Ever seen Sherlock? Well if so this is your server! The servers based around the famous British series which allows you to act out your favourite characters. Even if you haven't seen the two you can join with ease. You could cause crimes and wreck havoc or you could stop them. You could also reach to outer-space and see aliens. Anythings possible on Doctor Who/Sherlock RP Server; where Doctor Who and Sherlock characters meet.

The Plot
It's 21st century London. There's been an outbreak in crimes and alien interaction. Nobody knows the reason why this is happening but they know it's not safe. People have started taking extra precautions; making sure cars and doors are locked, shops closing down before 6pm and a curfew for all Londoners to be in their houses by 8pm. There is a startling presence in London and that presence has broken their long lasted peace. It's up to you now to either take advantage of this or help stop it. Either way you as the character will make a difference...

Hamachi:
IP: 25.56.166.72

ID: DW/SH Minecraft
Pass: DW/SH Minecraft

ID: DW/SH Minecraft 2
Pass: DW/SH Minecraft 2

ID: DW/SH Minecraft 3
Pass: DW/SH Minecraft 3

And so on

Whitelist Application:
Have you seen any Doctor Who or Sherlock:
IGN:
Name:
Maturity:
RP skills:
Will you power play:
A little about yourself:
Other:

Character Application
Original or Cannon:
Character's Name:
Appearance: (if original)
Personality: (if original)
Brief History:
Why you should get this character: (if cannon)
RP Example:

Thanks and hope to see some Doctor Who and Sherlock characters on the server ;)
Last edited by Tutto200 on 7/15/2013, edited 4 times in total.
Join the Academy of Psychology today.
Link:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/academy-psychology-t224726.html
Level 29
Expert Mage
Minecraft: tutto200

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/12/2013

Cannons

Doctor Who Cannons
The 11th Doctor / tutto200
Meta Crisis 10th / Open
River Song / Open
Rose Tyler / Open
Martha Jones / Open
Donna Noble / Open
Amy Pond / Open
Clara Oswald / Open [Reserved if hosted]
Rory Williams / ELSmooth
Jenny / Open
Wilfred Mott / Open
The Master / Open
Darvos / Open
The Dream Lord / Open
Torchwood-
Captain Jack Harkness / Open
Gwen Cooper / Open
Toshiko Sato / Open
Owen Harper / Open
Ianto Jones / Open

Sherlock
Sherlock Holmes / Open
Dr. John Watson / Open
Jim Moriarty / Open
Mycroft Holmes / Open
D.I Greg Lestrade / Open
Sgt. Sally Donovan / Open
Molly Hooper / Open
Mrs. Hudson / Open
Irene Adler / Open
Anderson / Open
Ella Thompson (John's counsellor) / Open
Last edited by Tutto200 on 7/15/2013, edited 4 times in total.
Link:

Level 29
Expert Mage

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/12/2013

If we get enough players then later I might make the server 24/7 and hosted.
Link:

Level 29
Expert Mage

Post Permalink
by Nadettew » 7/12/2013

Oh damn! I was excited to apply but then I saw the server was a Hamachi. I've been looking for a BBC server but can I send in an application for when the server goes 24/7?
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by Nadettew » 7/12/2013

If I can send in an application beforehand-

Whitelist Application:
Have you seen any Doctor Who or Sherlock: YES. IT IS MY LIFE. I have a Doctor Who Instagram account with the name @Jenna_Louise_Coleman :P
Name: Nadette
Maturity: 8/10
RP skills: Pretty good. Done a ton of Doctor Who RP.
Will you power play: Nope.
A little about yourself: I'm Australian and I've done roleplay a lot in the past. Mostly modern roleplay and Doctor Who roleplay. I've been looking for a Doctor Who server for awhile and this popped up. My Instagram account has over 2000 followers, all of which are fans of BBC TV shows.
Other: I like sushi, YouTube and Minecraft. Er. Yeah.

Character Application
Original or Cannon: Cannon
Character's Name: Clara Oswald
Brief History: Clara Oswald was born in London. Her mum died when she was a teenager. She met the Doctor whilst asking for tech support. Best in the universe. Shortly after her first adventure, she was picked up as a full time companion to travel with the Doctor anytime, anywhere. After visiting Trenzalore, she jumped into the Doctor's timeline. "I am the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor."
Why you should get this character: (if cannon) I've roleplayed Clara in the past as a crazy souffle girl with a flirty personality. It would mean the world to me to get this part.
Level 5
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/13/2013

Nadettew wrote:If I can send in an application beforehand-

Whitelist Application:
Have you seen any Doctor Who or Sherlock: YES. IT IS MY LIFE. I have a Doctor Who Instagram account with the name @Jenna_Louise_Coleman :P
Name: Nadette
RP skills: Pretty good. Done a ton of Doctor Who RP.
Will you power play: Nope.
A little about yourself: I'm Australian and I've done roleplay a lot in the past. Mostly modern roleplay and Doctor Who roleplay. I've been looking for a Doctor Who server for awhile and this popped up. My Instagram account has over 2000 followers, all of which are fans of BBC TV shows.
Other: I like sushi, YouTube and Minecraft. Er. Yeah.

Character Application
Character's Name: Clara Oswald
Brief History: Clara Oswald was born in London. Her mum died when she was a teenager. She met the Doctor whilst asking for tech support. Best in the universe. Shortly after her first adventure, she was picked up as a full time companion to travel with the Doctor anytime, anywhere. After visiting Trenzalore, she jumped into the Doctor's timeline. "I am the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor."
Why you should get this character: (if cannon) I've roleplayed Clara in the past as a crazy souffle girl with a flirty personality. It would mean the world to me to get this part.

Accepted! However as your doing this application for (remember this depends on the amount of people who apply) the hosted server your character will be able to be taken by other players for hamachi.
Thanks for applying and hope that we get enough so we can make it a hosted server!
Link:

Level 29
Expert Mage

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/14/2013

Bump.
Link:

Level 29
Expert Mage

Post Permalink
by EvanAgainstTheWorld » 7/14/2013

Please ignore this message, I am testing something.
Last edited by EvanAgainstTheWorld on 7/14/2013, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink

Have you seen any Doctor Who or Sherlock: It basically consumes my entire life.
IGN: ELSmooth
Name: Evan
RP skills: Sherlock and Doctor Who roleplays, (John and Sherlock, River and The Doctor.)
Will you power play: No
A little about yourself: I honestly can't say stuff about my self on the spot.. But hopefully as time goes on, we can get to know each other better.
Other: I am an animator, and I have a youtube channel... I also love all types of games, but Portal 2 is my all time favorite.

Character's Name: Rory Williams
Brief History: Rory Williams was born in Leadworth, and grew up with his two friends, Amelia and Mels. As he grew up, him and Amy started to date. They where eventually married, but the day before their wedding day, his fiance started to travel with the Doctor. He, too, started to travel with the Doctor. He died happily with his wife, at Winter Quay.
Why you should get this character: Well, I've always thought of myself as a teenager version of Rory, so it would be awesome to actually roleplay as him on this server.
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/14/2013

EvanAgainstTheWorld wrote:Have you seen any Doctor Who or Sherlock: It basically consumes my entire life.
IGN: ELSmooth
Name: Evan
RP skills: Sherlock and Doctor Who roleplays, (John and Sherlock, River and The Doctor.)
Will you power play: No
A little about yourself: I honestly can't say stuff about my self on the spot.. But hopefully as time goes on, we can get to know each other better.
Other: I am an animator, and I have a youtube channel... I also love all types of games, but Portal 2 is my all time favorite.

Character's Name: Rory Williams
Brief History: Rory Williams was born in Leadworth, and grew up with his two friends, Amelia and Mels. As he grew up, him and Amy started to date. They where eventually married, but the day before their wedding day, his fiance started to travel with the Doctor. He, too, started to travel with the Doctor. He died happily with his wife, at Winter Quay.
Why you should get this character: Well, I've always thought of myself as a teenager version of Rory, so it would be awesome to actually roleplay as him on this server.

Accepted as Rory Williams! And I know the feeling, it seems to do that to mine... Can't wait to see you on :)
Link:

Level 29
Expert Mage

Post Permalink

Thank you! One thing, is the server up? Cause I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's just down..
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by Tutto200 » 7/15/2013

EvanAgainstTheWorld wrote:Thank you! One thing, is the server up? Cause I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's just down..

Sorry that's the server down. It should be good now. Also do you have Skype?
Last edited by Tutto200 on 7/16/2013, edited 2 times in total.
Link:

Level 29
Expert Mage

Next

Return to Hamachi/Offline Servers