Recruiting Staff For New SG Server

Recruit help or apply for server positions.

Post Permalink
by Elite_Bacca » 5/28/2013

Open Spots
Co-Owner
Head-Admin
Admin (2)
Head-Mod
Mod (2)
Builders!(3-5)

Application to fill out!
IGN:
Name:
Proof of work(if builder):
Are you good with plugins?:
Maturity Level(/10):
Why do you want to be staff?:
Are you familiar with survival games?:
Level 21
Expert Explorer

Post Permalink
by MahanoProgramming » 5/28/2013

IGN:miningdogftw
Name:kirk
Previous Experience:I have done hunger games on two servers mine which shut down and a friends
Proof of work(if builder):
Are you good with plugins?:I can config them and do permissions
Maturity Level(/10):9 1/2
Why do you want to be staff?:Because I am loyal, nice, fair, and I can solve problems on the server! I never take sides in a arguement becasue i try to fix the problem!
Are you familiar with survival games?:Yes very
Level 23
Expert Modder

Post Permalink
by Elite_Bacca » 5/28/2013

Anyone else?
Level 21
Expert Explorer

Post Permalink
by SLAYER_MAYOR » 5/28/2013

yes me
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink

IGN:SLAYER_MAYOR
Name: Dominic DeNileon
Previous Experience:i was a co owner on a portal server
Are you good with plugins?: yes but idk how to download them to the server
Maturity Level(/10):8 (but i can be fun also)
Why do you want to be staff?:i want to be staff because i love to help other people with their servers and i love to play minecraft and i love to be in charge of in mature people
Are you familiar with survival games?: yes i am very familiar with survival games in fact i built 4 big arenas all by myself.
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink

o and i want to be a co owner
:)
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by wsedfr0 » 5/28/2013

IGN: wsedfr0
Name: Jon
Position Applying for: Head-Admin
Previous Experience: worked as an admin and mod on a few other servers, had my own server running not long ago but decided to end it, due to various factors.
Are you good with plugins?: I can give advice on what plugins to install, help find out information on the plugins, how to use them, etc.
Maturity Level(/10): 8, you gotta have some fun, and yet be serious at a job. :)
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be a part of your staff because I've seen many other servers with terrible staff as they either never go online, or can't be bothered to help out players in need. I want to change that, make this server a fun and happy place to be, so fun, that players would stay and not move on.
Are you familiar with survival games?: I love playing survival games such as Hunger games! :D
Image Image Image Image<--- Click on it!
Level 7
Apprentice Dragon

Post Permalink
by TrueForm » 6/11/2013

IGN:Erikutisgrigutis-Premium

Name:Efrael john

Previous Experience:I was CoOwner, and Moderator in other Server

Proof of work(if builder): add me on skype Ill show you a proof if you interested to show my build.

Are you good with plugins?:Yes I am I can Fix the permissions

Maturity Level(/10):10

Why do you want to be staff?: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and offer them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.

I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before I do that, of course.

In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

About You: I am just a normal 10 year old kid who likes to party, likes to go to festivals and likes to socialize.

Are you familiar with survival games?:Yes I am I play every server with Hunger Games
Level 1
New Miner

Return to Server Recruitment