Scariest thing that happened in Minecraft

Discuss the game, stories, screenshots, videos, ideas, creations, top score!?

Post Permalink
by Asena121 » 6/21/2013

What's the scariest or most mysterious thing that happened to you in Minecraft?

For me...: I was playing peaceful mode and I was exploring in a cavern..Then I saw light! As I went closer I found out it was lava...I looked around the lava death pond. Diamonds!! I went into creep mode..but then something hit me and I feel into the lava. I started to freak out! Who or what pushed me..? I don't know..will i find out? Don't think so, but my world was a little weird...
Spoiler
THIS IS ALL TRUE! THIS ISN'T A CREEPYPASTA!!
Yes..I do love apples. What else can you expect from the Apple Queen??
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by vizions 23 » 6/21/2013

Uh when i was playing on a server and everyone wanted to sleep. So i went to sleep in the nether, and what happened next. Scared me to death
Level 5
Apprentice Ranger

Post Permalink
by TudorOstrich » 6/21/2013

Well, when herobrine was still in minecraft, i was plaing hardcore and was making myself an obsidian castle to protect from creatures. Then, herobrine came and somehow opened the iron door. he walked down the hallway i was working on. Then completley he just hit me and i died. seconds before my death i looked to see it was herobrine, and not some disguised player. it was herobrine :o
Level 14
Journeyman Goblin
Says: Join the ostrich army!
Minecraft: TudorOstrich
mc_server: waffleminecraft.com

Post Permalink
by Hawkeye Graphics » 6/21/2013

The new enderman noise. Scared the testicles out of my scrotum.
Level 21
Expert Dragonborn
Says: I love you.
Minecraft: TheHateradeGamer
mc_server: None atm

Post Permalink
by Northway » 6/21/2013

When the creeper blew me SO close to the edge over the void (on a survival map).
In Norway, the moose takes pictures of you.
Level 3
Apprentice Architect
Says: I sometimes wish i had wings and i could just fly away.
Minecraft: Northway
mc_server: mc.mj-server.it:25569

Post Permalink
by Seemmetor » 6/21/2013

One of my scariest things was when I was making something with redstone... when I activated it it teleported me in a cave underneath me. I landed right in a dungeon! But that's not all, I broke the spawner as fast as I could. But it randomly kept spawning mobs, even when the spawner was gone... Still don't know why O.o
This happened on Vanilla minecraft

P.S. maybe those could be the problem with yours:
Sure you were on peaceful? Maybe had a mod installed with angry mobs in peaceful? Did you agro wolfs before that? (wolves can attack in peaceful)
-Seem

planetminecraft.com <- quick, to the homepage!
Level 23
Expert Ninja
Says: Everything will be okay, just eat some cookies
Minecraft: Dutchiedude

Post Permalink
by Mercurythedark » 6/21/2013

Walking like a beast finds redstone. See's foot behind him with dust clearing see's bright light when looks up. Leaves world and deletes.
Level 18
Journeyman Unicorn

Post Permalink
by suicune41 » 6/21/2013

[quote="Seemmetor"]One of my scariest things was when I was making something with redstone... when I activated it it teleported me in a cave underneath me. I landed right in a dungeon! But that's not all, I broke the spawner as fast as I could. But it randomly kept spawning mobs, even when the spawner was gone... Still don't know why O.o

This is a rare bug i ran into once.
JOIN MY EPIC SERVER!
PLAY MINIGAMES!
SURVIVE IN THE WILDS!
Level 8
Apprentice Miner
Minecraft: Suicune41
mc_server: matcatsmp.com

Post Permalink
by OVERKILLERMAPMAKER » 6/21/2013

One time I was on a cliff building my stuffthen I look behind me and skelly shot me straight off it scared me and got me pissed!
Level 18
Journeyman Dragon

Post Permalink
by Dlljs » 6/21/2013

I have got two stories: First one:

One day, I was walking around ye world of Minecraft on ye 13w04a. I wanted to test out ye scoreboard system. So, I landed in a desert and then I then heard a spine chilling sound! I ignored it, then when to work! I first made ye Sun Stricker 1000. Then made ye arena, using dispensers to shoot the monsters out. When it was complete, I put ye Diamond Armour on and then, just before I was going to turn on Suvival mode, I heard a zoom! This is what ye was: Image

Now I hate ye Endermen. It was daytime by the way. I screamed and screamed! I got rid of the world and ye was never seen again.

Second:

I was making ye Minecart railway with ye Hoppers and ye Chests and ye Hopper Minecarts.

I tried making me own custom potions on ye Too Many Items modification. The effects are as follows:

Night Vision VI
Speed VI
Jump Boost VI
Nausea VI
Blindness VI

I drank ye potion and, by George! I saw nothing but ye sun! I could sprint faster and jump higher! However, it was a very bad screen! (DRINKS MILK) Ah, that's better!

For more stories, log on to http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/166 ... e-it-here/

Keep calm and carry on!

Dlljs.

Level 27
Expert Geek
Says: Keep calm and carry on!
Minecraft: dlljs
mc_server: Dlljs & James Bukkit Server

Post Permalink
by thacreepa » 6/21/2013

Well one thing that has really scared me was when I was traveling, and It began to get dark, so I went home, and it began to snow. I was on my way back to my amazing house and I noticed a little clearing much much like the one next to my house, I looked all around it for my home, and I realized that it was the clearing next to my house, but my home was no where to be found. I sadly quit the world after looking in about a 50 block radius, and haven't gotten my home back yet.
Level 8
Apprentice Architect
Minecraft: thacreepa
mc_server: frostcast.hungergames.net

Post Permalink
by Asena121 » 6/21/2013

Seemmetor wrote:One of my scariest things was when I was making something with redstone... when I activated it it teleported me in a cave underneath me. I landed right in a dungeon! But that's not all, I broke the spawner as fast as I could. But it randomly kept spawning mobs, even when the spawner was gone... Still don't know why O.o
This happened on Vanilla minecraft

P.S. maybe those could be the problem with yours:
Sure you were on peaceful? Maybe had a mod installed with angry mobs in peaceful? Did you agro wolfs before that? (wolves can attack in peaceful)

No I was on peaceful (my 9 yr old sis can't watch with monsters) and it was on the xbox
Last edited by Asena121 on 6/21/2013, edited 1 time in total.
Yes..I do love apples. What else can you expect from the Apple Queen??
Level 1
New Miner

Next

Return to Discussion