[1.6+] AutoFishing Mod
33,953Views, 137 today
- 10,855Downloads, 40 today
Get Embed Code
Level 58 : Grandmaster Programmer
Posted 07/02/13 10:50:04 pm , last updated: 09/29/13 12:51:41 pm
**This document is Copyright © 0mnipotent and is the intellectual property of the author. Only planetminecraft.com is able to host any of my material without my, 0mnipotent's, consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. If you mirror this mod page or anything 0mnipotent has made on any other site, 0mnipotent may express his angst at you in the form of a lawsuit.**
What it does:
- What it sounds like! It fishes for you!
How to use it:
- Cast your rod into a body of water and wait!
- The AutoFishing Mod will work whether you are paused, in your inventory, chat, or have the screen minimized!
- Works in single or multiplayer!
- Automatically switches fishing rods when the current on breaks
Note: May be incompatible with some mods. Always use clean minecraft.
1. Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
2. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
3. Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2Mod (or whatever you like, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
4. Inside the new directory, rename the .jar and .json files to match directory (ex: 1.6.2Mod)
4a. The .jar should now look like 1.6.2Mod.jar
4b. The .json should now look like 1.6.2Mod.json (DO NOT DELETE/CHANGE THE .json EXTENSION)
5. Open the .json file with Notepad or your preferred text editor and change:
6. Open the .jar file with WinRAR or 7zip
7. Choose the version you need and drag thecontents of that folder into the .jar file (you should be dragging two .class files only, no folders)
8. Delete META-INF
9. In Minecraft Launcher, select "new profile"
10. Under "Use version: " select "release 1.6.2Mod"
11. Save, launch, and enjoy!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6|
|Tags:||Minecraft, Fishing, Automatic, Water, Ocean, Fish, Mcmmo, Server, Multiplayer, Smp, Singleplayer, Mod, 161, New Launcher, Functional|
Update #6 : 09/29/2013 12:51:41 pm9/29/13
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Changed delay in between throws to .25 seconds
Update #5 : 08/03/2013 2:46:23 pm8/03/13
- AutoFisher now automatically switches to a new fishing pole when previous has broken.
Update #4 : 07/16/2013 11:35:35 pm7/16/13
- Added a folder in download for those who wish to have a delay between fishing pole clicks, to avoid server plugins preventing autofishing.
Update #3 : 07/16/2013 1:16:26 pm7/16/13
- Added an adlfy link for those feeling generous.
Update #2 : 07/14/2013 1:55:16 pm7/14/13
- Added 1.6.1 to download in case of use with servers not updated.
Update #1 : 07/08/2013 11:12:37 pm7/08/13
- Updated to 1.6.2
Join us to post comments.